Friday, 18 March 2016

Leah's Last Day in PIU

I have had a wonderful two years in PIU, working within a terrific team and still can’t quite believe that this will be my last day!

What have I enjoyed the most?
Aside from playing with Lego, paper aeroplanes and counters, it has been wonderful to work with so many different people and departments across the University and see such a desire to improve processes and services for staff and students. I have thoroughly enjoyed all aspects of PIU’s work, from project and workshops through to training and general advice. I have found project work the most fulfilling as it allows you to really bury down to the root cause of a problem with a team so that they can then make improvements.

Working within PIU has been an invaluable experience that has allowed me to learn so much under supportive and expert guidance and I would like to thank Rachel, Dave and Gillian for being such fabulous colleagues and to warn them that I will continue to pester them in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment