Wednesday, 7 September 2016

Clear Ideas

I really enjoy working in a university, although like many people I have good days and bad days. Today was fantastic. I was fortunate enough to have a meeting with Dr Kamal Birdi who is a Senior Lecturer in Occupational Psychology in our Management School, he gave me an overview of the Clear Ideas model http://clearideas.sheffield.ac.uk/. This model was created in 2005 and has been used extensively over the past 11 years to support organisations with continuous innovation.


I feel inspired by the model which provides a framework for creative idea generation and also an approach to ensuring that innovation is implemented and sustained. The model is hugely complimentary to the approach we use for Process Improvement activities here at the University. I hope that I will have the opportunity to learn more from Dr Birdi in the near future and I feel confident that the approach will be something that we can use in our day to day activities. 



No comments:

Post a Comment